100 Hobbit Things To Do!
I'm gonna start! Come up with whatever you can. Preferrably, BEFORE the premiere :D They can be based on LOTR in general but mainly the Hobbit.
1) Practice your Gollum voice (my precioussssssssss)
2) Talk like Gollum (I will never see fish the same again, ever)
3) Whenever you're about to leave the house, wave a piece of paper in the air and yell, "I'm going on an adventure!"
4) Memorize the Misty Mountains song.
5) Blurt out stanzas from the Misty Mountains song at random times.
6) Have a riddle contest with yourself.
7) Whenever a teacher asks you a question in class, stand up and answer, "All that is gold does not glitter..." XD
8) Write 'Five feet high the door and three may walk abreast' on your room door.
9) Practice writing Tengwar.
10) Practice writing Cirth.
11) Practice speaking Elvish/other LOTR languages.
12) Tell people, "Never laugh at live dragons!" like it's a good piece of advice.
13) Introduce people to your 12 other personalities- Dori, Ori, Oin, Gloin, Balin, Dwalin, Bifur, Bombur, Bofur, Fili, Kili and Thorin.
So there's 13 right there! :D